If you want to use public transports in Florence, here are the rules in force
- you must buy your ticket before getting on board, on line, by app, SMS, or authomatic ticketing machines; paper tickets can be validated on board. It's not possible to buy the ticket from the driver.
- wear a face mask
- before getting on board, let the other passengers get off keeping the seafety distances
- do not get close to the driver
- do not seat on the marked seats and keep the safety distance from the other passengers
- if the bus is full, wait for the following one. Bus service has been improved.
Source: Italian Ministry for Health https://bit.ly/32hDw52]