Who processes my personal data?
Your data are processed by the Comune di Firenze (Municipality of Florence), registered as a data controller. Find here all contact details. Address: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Firenze, Italy; P.IVA 01307110484, Certified e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone number: +39 055055. Your personal data are provided by means of automated computerized methods, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679), to provide services in the public interest, or exercise of its public authority. This will include archiving, historical researching and/or statistical purposes.
Do I have an obligation to provide my personal data?
The fields marked with asterisks (*) or other distinctive elements are mandatory and their non-inclusion does not allow the processing of your request and/or the provision of the required service. On the other hand, filling in the fields with no asterisk may facilitate the procedure and the provision of the service, but it is optional, and it does not affect the completion of the procedure. The Municipality of Florence manages many services in different ways and requires for any of them different kinds of data, according to the different purposes of data collection.
How long do you process my personal data?
The data will be processed for as long as needed to provide the service and, after the completion of the procedure, data will be stored in compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Will third parties have access to my personal data?
The data will be transmitted to third parties only where permitted under data protection legislation, as indicated in the policy statement available for each service.
What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
- the right to be informed: this means that individuals have the right to request more information about the contents of this policy notice;
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to rectify and erase your personal data (in the cases provided by the policy notice);
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data (in the cases provided by the policy notice);
- the right to data portability (in the cases provided by the policy notice);
- the right to object and withdraw your consent: the withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority);
- the right to mandate any non-profit organization or association to exercise your rights;
- the right to claim compensation for damages caused by violations of the regulations.
Who should I contact?
Please contact the Data Protection Officer at the Comune di Firenze (Mr. Otello Cini) email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org.
If conditions apply, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in compliance with the current legislation.