In order to discover all that can be seen, known and visited in Florence and its territory, you can contact a tourist information office, where you will find materials to organize your stay in the city at its best.
You can ask for the updated timetable of all the museums, daily events or how to make the best of your visit. Our staff is at your disposal for any kind of your needs.
At the tourist information office you can buy or collect the Firenze Card.
The tourist information offices in Florence are located in:
- Infopoint piazza Stazione 4, the largest tourist information in the city, with a bookshop and booking service;
- Infopoint via Cavour 1R, specializing in the territory all around Florence as well as Florence;
- Infopoint Airport Vespucci , at the Arrivals;
- Infopoint borgo Santa Croce 29r, tourist brochures and general tourist information.
- Infopoints Centro visite PARC piazzale delle Cascine 7, focused on the park and its environmental heritage.
Find more details under the name of each Infopoint.