The Church of San Bartolomeo at Monte Uliveto, is a place of worship and part of a former monastic complex located in Via Monte Uliveto in Florence.
The complex was founded in 1334 by a monk from the abbey of Monte Oliveto Maggiore and then extended several times over the centuries.
With a single nave and groined vaults, its interior still has many neoclassical frescoes dating back to the sixteenth century and several painted altarpieces, one of which attributed to Vasari’s school (if not painted by the artist himself). Until the nineteenth century, there was also the Annunciation by Leonardo da Vinci before it was moved to the Uffizi.
Chiesa di San Bartolomeo a Monte Oliveto
Via Monte Oliveto, 50143 Firenze FI, Italia