The convent was built between 1406 and 1435 and here studied two important Dominican monks such as Antonino Pierozzi and Giovanni da Fiesole, also called Beato Angelico.
The convent and the church still have works by Beato Angelico: the Triptich, the Blessing Virgin, and the Crucifix in the Chapter. The front porch and the belltower of the church were done by Antonio Nigetti (XVII century).
Chiesa e convento di San Domenico
Piazza S. Domenico, 4, 50014 Fiesole FI, Italia