Parco di Villa Caruso Bellosguardo

Garden of Villa Caruso Bellosguardo

The 16th-century Villa di Bellosguardo owes its name to its spectacular position in the monumental park laid out to a design by Tribolo. After several centuries of neglect, in 1906 the villa was purchased by the tenor Enrico Caruso, who made it his home. The complex includes: the villa, with the Caruso Museum; the monumental park, which has retained much of its 16th-century structure, with sculptures, fountains and rare plants and the farmhouse.

Points of interest
Parks and gardens
Poligono GEO

Parco di Villa Caruso Bellosguardo

Parco di Villa Caruso Bellosguardo

Parco di Villa Caruso di Bellosguardo, Via Bellosguardo, 54, 50055 Lastra a Signa FI, Italia

Details
Comune
City:
Lastra a Signa 
Address
Address:
Parco di Villa Caruso di Bellosguardo, Via Bellosguardo, 54, 50055 Lastra a Signa FI, Italia
Tipo gestione
Management:
other museums 
Accessibilita
Accessibility:  partially accessible