
Convent of San Bonaventura al Bosco ai Frati
Points of interest
Churches and places of worship
The Convent of Bosco ai Frati, which dates back to before the year 1000, was rebuilt by Michelozzo in the first half of the 15th century at the wishes of Cosimo de’ Medici, who possessed the nearby castles of Cafaggiolo and Trebbio. One of the Medici’s gifts to the convent was a wooden Crucifix attributed to Donatello, part of a collection of religious art that includes paintings, furnishings, liturgical hangings and old books.
Crédit photo
Città Metropolitana di Firenze
Informations rapides
Municipalités
Scarperia e San Piero
Adresse
Località Lucigliano, 1, 50037 Scarperia e San Piero FI, Italia
Courriel
Téléphone
Informations utiles
Horaires d'ouverture
Dal 5 aprile al 2 novembre 2025 aperto sabato, domenica e festivi dalle 09:30 alle 12:30 e dalle 15:00 alle 18:00
Da lunedì a venerdì aperto per gruppi su prenotazione
Accessibilité
accessible
Prix
€ 0.00
Type de gestion
churches
Informations rapides
Municipalités
Scarperia e San Piero
Adresse
Località Lucigliano, 1, 50037 Scarperia e San Piero FI, Italia
Courriel
Téléphone
Navigation rapide